Keep scrolling for new ways to get a professionally-styled Fix that’s exactly what you wanted.
- Get specific. It helps us narrow down the fits and styles you like. If you have something specific in mind, don’t be shy about sharing.
- Don’t skimp on the details. Tell us how you like your clothes to fit and if there are styles you don’t like.
- Keep us in the loop. If your sizing needs ever change, make sure your profile is up-to-date so your Stylist doesn’t miss a beat.
“I NEED NEW CLOTHES FOR FALL”
Just looking for a seasonal update? Use these recommendations as guides when writing the note to your Stylist:
- If you need to stay warm: “It’s getting really cold where I live. Can you send clothes that I can layer to stay warm?”
- If you need a seasonal staple: “I don’t know what to wear. Can you send clothes that are right for this time of year?”
- If you need to keep cool: “It’s heating up. Can you send me seasonal items that’ll keep me from sweating bullets?”
“I NEED NEW PANTS”
Looking for that perfect fit (or just avoiding laundry day)? Here’s what to tell your Stylist when you want a Fix full of pants and jeans:
- If you need the right size: “I’m having trouble finding pants that fit [insert fit issue here]. Can you send me a pair that’s just my size?”
- If you need jeans: “I heard dark wash jeans go with everything. Can I try a pair in this Fix?”
- If you want to try something different: “I wear khakis all the time. Can you send me something new?”
“I NEED NEW SHIRTS”
Is that white shirt looking a little worse for wear, or just need shirts? Here are examples of what you can tell your Stylist:
- If you can’t find the right fit: “I can’t find a shirt that fits because [insert fit issue here]. Can you send me shirts?”
- If you’re tired of what you have: “I own a lot of plaid shirts that I’ve worn too many times. I want to try something new.”
- If you need to upgrade: “I have to go to [insert occasion here]. Can you send me a shirt that’s appropriate?”
“I HAVE TO GO TO WORK”
Land a new job or feel like upgrading your office wear? Here are a few ideas on how you can ask your Stylist to up your office style:
- If you’ve got a job interview: “I have a job interview and want to impress potential colleagues. Help me out.”
- If you need business casual staples: “My office has a dress code, so I need to add business casual clothes into the mix. Button-ups, chinos and a blazer—the usual.”
- If you dress down for work: “There’s no dress code at work, but I want to look put together. Can you send me items I can wear at work?”
“I NEED WORKOUT GEAR”
Need something to make you look as good as your workout makes you feel? Here’s a little inspiration on how to tell your Stylist:
- If you just need some of the basics: “I started going to the gym recently and I just need the essentials for my workout routine.”
- If you want to up your gym style: “My workout gear doesn’t really match and I want to look more put-together. Any recommendations?”
- If you want something to lounge in: “I want something comfortable I can wear after the gym or out running errands. I just need athleisure stuff.”
Ready for a Fix your way? Schedule one and let us know what you’re looking for.