How to Tie an Infinity Scarf
Let’s start with the easy one first. To wear: Simply loop the infinity scarf around your neck.
- Take the piece that is draped in front, twist and wrap around your neck.
- If it is a heavier knit, wrapping it twice around your neck is enough! If it is light and gauzy, wrap it a third time for a tighter more dramatic look.
How to Tie a Wrap around Scarf
The classic wrap around scarf is a no-brainer when it starts to get chilly. But the best part about them? Lighter scarves can be worn throughout the spring and summer, while chunkier ones are our go-to for fall and winter.
- Place the scarf behind your neck. Hold each end and adjust so that one end is much higher than the other.
- Take the longer end and start to wrap it around your neck, making adjustments to tightness and bulk as you go along.
- Once you’ve run out of scarf, tuck the ends into the scarf to hide them.
How to Tie a Square Scarf
A square scarf is the perfect way to accessorize if you’re just not in the mood for jewels! It’s a great, lightweight stand in for a statement necklace and can add color and pizazz to even a simple jeans and t-shirt ensemble.
- First, fold your scarf into a triangle. Holding the scarf at each end, place the point of the triangle in front of you at your chest.
- Next, wrap the two ends around your neck and back around to the front.
- You can knot them and hide them underneath the scarf, leave the knot visible or leave the two ends draped at either side.