Keep reading for your new weekend outfit inspiration—served up fresh.
When You Need a Sunday Brunch Outfit
If you’re headed to the best brunch in town with your girl squad in tow, look to spring’s flirtiest pieces.
- Swap out a necklace and channel your inner Audrey H. with a bandana tied around the neck — a pretty way to add extra interest, sophistication and creativity to any look.
- Anything off-the-shoulder is a top trend this spring! Find one in cool blue or crisp white to keep you brunching in style.
- Balance out some more feminine details with destroyed denim shorts. No midday meetings mean no hemline concerns! It’s the weekend—show some leg.
When You Have Plans with Family
Whether you’re headed to the country club or church, add some fresh florals to your weekend repertoire.
- Every gal should have at least one crisp white blouse in her wardrobe. A little preppy tailoring is the perfect balancing act for flowy florals.
- Hitting the (country) club this weekend? A ladylike skirt is just the ticket for more buttoned-up events like baby showers, birthday brunches and *gulp* meeting the parents.
- T-strap heels add a sweet touch of feminine charm to a more modern look. And they’re forgiving enough for all-day wear.
When You Have A Weekend Date
Planning on meeting the latest QT for first date drinks or heading out on your 475th date? Try an of-the-moment monochromatic look to get dressed in a snap.
- The key to monochromatic dressing? Pick your favorite color and keep it clean—with clean lines that is! Start with a soft tee under a simple cardi for polished perfection.
- White denim is everyone’s secret denim weapon this season. Dress it up, dress it down and wear it just about anywhere.
- Neutral heels in nude or light grey will keep your monochromatic look streamlined from head to toe.
Ready for the weekend? A stylish Sunday style is only a few clicks away. Take your style quiz and schedule a Fix. Let your stylist know which savvy outing you’re dressing for. Sit back and relax while five pieces arrive at your doorstep. Keep what you love and return the rest. Remember, shipping, returns and exchanges are always free, giving you even more peace of mind.