Read on to see the conversational prints we can’t stop talking about!
Say “oui!” to French girl chic with a classic black and white stripes in timeless styles. Ready to brighten up the look? We’re loving light corals and blues in broad strokes, which just so happen to look amazing on tunic-style dresses and strappy peplum tops. These Hamptons-inspired cuts and colors are great for weekend getaways and weekends in the sunshine.
How to wear timeless stripes:
- Pair your stripes with a slim but lightweight pant with ballet flats
- Try a colorful stripe with a jean skirt or cropped denim with loafers
- Keep it fun and fresh with florals paired with stripes
Yes, we know that florals for spring may not be considered “groundbreaking” for some, but there’s a reason that they come back each season! This year, we’re loving florals on casual silhouettes. While breezy t-shirt dresses emblazoned with sparse florals or bold palm leaf skorts make for a casual brunch look, you can easily take this print to an elevated night out look.
How to wear spring florals:
- Pair straight leg jeans with embroidered embellishments with florals on top
- A flowy floral tank paired with cropped skinny jeans and slip-on sandals
- A full-on floral dress with spring-ready ankle boots (peep-toe anyone?)
Believe it or not, one of the easiest ways to incorporate color into your prints is with a classic black and white dot. Why’s that? Just about every color pairs perfectly with polka dots! Personally, we love this look with bright spring colors like canary yellow, pale pink and light blue. Play with scale and color on this look to make it yours!
How to wear classic dots:
- Grab a pair of polka dot printed pants and pair it with a crisp white tee and sneakers
- Try a polka dot dress with a denim jacket and wedges
- Deck yourself out in a polka dot button up and shorts for a really hot day
Polka dots, florals and stripes—oh my. Are you inspired to add a new pattern to your wardrobe this spring? Take your style quiz and let one of our expert stylists send a Fix full of fun prints. Or, head on over to Stitch Fix Freestyle™ to instantly browse and buy the items that catch your eye. Shipping, returns and exchanges are always free.