Keep reading for tips on getting a Fix your way!
When You Need a Seasonal Refresh
A new season means there are new trends to try! Keep your closet fresh and stylish with a Fix that’s perfect for when your closet needs a little update.
Changing temps making you question your usual closet staples? Copy & paste a note to let your Stylist know it’s time for a change.
- If you want to try a new silhouette: “I’m in the market for a new, winter weight jacket. Can you send me something for sub-freezing temps?”
- If you want to try a new style: “I don’t think jeans do the trick in fall. Can you send me wool blends and thick trousers?”
- If you want to try a new seasonal trend: “I am seeing a lot of block pattern sweaters. Can you send me some warm tops?”
- If you’re looking for something new: “What’s the biggest trend this season? Please send it to me!”
When Your Loungewear Needs a Boost
We cannot believe how lucky we are to live in a time where athleisure is a trend–comfy clothes you can wear wherever? Yes, please. Keep some pep in your loungewear step with stylish pieces that are still oh-so-soft.
Need to leave your Stylist a hint? Copy & paste one of these athleisure-wear needs into your note.
- If you need a legging update “I wear the same black leggings all the time and I want something new. Can I try a pair with some interesting details like texture, piping or mesh?
- If you want something to wear to and from the gym (or anywhere…) “I need something soft and casual to wear to and from my workouts. Can I get an all athleisure Fix?”
- If your usual pullover has seen better days “I need a new pullover sweater that I can wear around the house, and when I’m out and about. Can you send me something that’s cute and functional?”
When It’s Time For New Jeans
The perfect pair of jeans? Oh, they exist. And it’s absolutely necessary to have the perfect pair…or three. Dressed up for a night out, or with your favorite t-shirt around the house, jeans are a classic cool go-to for any closet. Keep your Stylist in the loop when you want new denim.
Ready for some denim in your next Fix? Copy & paste one of these into your Fix note!
- If you’re looking for a complete denim refresh: “I’m on the hunt for a few new pair of jeans. Can you send me 5 pairs of jeans in this Fix?”
- If you want to try a new silhouette: “I’ve been wearing skinny jeans for too long, can I try a new silhouette?”
- If you want to try a new wash: “I’m looking for a new wash—can I try something darker?”
- If you want to try a new trend: “I heard raw hem & embellished jeans are in, can I get one of these in my Fix?”
When You’re Ready for New Tops
Find yourself reaching for the same tops over and over and over again? We’re definitely guilty. Try something new! Ask your Stylist to send you trendy blouses in your next Fix (and give those tried n’ true sweaters a break.)
Need new tops? Just copy & paste one of these bad boys into your note.
- If you need to spruce up your top selection: “I’m so bored with my top selection. Can you send me a Fix full of tops to choose from?”
- If you want to try a new trend: “I love the cowl neck sweater trend, but have yet to try it! Can you send me a cowl-neck top to wear on the weekends?”
- If you’re ready for a seasonal refresh: “I’m ready to transition my summer tops to fall-friendly pieces. Can you send me some sweaters?”
- If you need a new sleeve length: “I love three-quarter sleeve tops! Can you send me some in my next Fix?”
When You Need To Refresh Second Layers
Give me all the jackets! That’s right–you can ask your Stylist for a Fix full of second layers only: jackets, trench coats, vests, pullovers, three-quarter zips…you name it. Give your usual black jacket a rest and ask your Stylist for some statement colors, or tempting textures for your Fix full of coats.
Need a hand to request some second layers? Copy & Paste these into your Fix note.
- If you’re looking to update your trench coat I’m looking for a new trench coat for the Fall. Can you please send me one?
- If you’re in the market for an edgy trend I’m seeing that bomber jackets and leather jackets are trending. Can you send me one that’s cute and keeps me warm?
- If you live somewhere where the temps drop way low It gets super cold here during the fall and winter months! I need a puffer jacket/vest to keep me seriously warm.
Ready to refresh your closet? Take your style quiz and order a Fix. Ask your stylist for seasonal options, new loungewear or a Fix full of tops, bottoms or layers. Then relax as you wait for your five personalized pieces to arrive. Or, head to your Stitch Fix Freestyle™ page to instantly buy items curated for your style and size. Keep what you like and send back the rest. It’s just that easy.