See what 3 of our fabulous power-ladies can’t live without!
What’s In Her Bag: Cristina Angeli
Sophisticated with a whimsical flare, Cristina has a penchant for ladylike scents and simple accouterments. Here’s what our VP of Brand & Creative carries on the daily.
- “My face spritzer: Mario Badescu Rose Water Spray. I’m known to spray people in the office!”
- “The OG bubble gum—Trident”
- “My signature scent for my midday pick-me-up is Diptyque Eau Rose.”
- “Dior Addict Lip Maximizer, Laura Mercier Blush or Burt’s Bees.”
- “My signature pen— Delfonics. It’s slim & chic!”
What’s In Her Bag: Amanda Bates
Classic and casual, new mom Amanda never leaves the house unprepared. Whether it’s a last-minute meeting or the baby’s teething, see what our Director of Merchandise Operations can’t go without.
- “I live by Kiehl’s Lip Balm #1. You can find a couple of these in my bag at all times!”
- “In my big work tote, I keep a smaller clutch packed in case I need to run out of the office for an errand or grab a cup of coffee.”
- “For my daily commute, I must have these things: hand lotion, hand sanitizer & headphones. All public transportation musts!”
- “During the work week, you’ll never catch me without my laptop, charger & a portable phone charger! You never know where the day will take you or when you might need to work-on-the-go.”
- “I’m a huge believer in natural supplements to keep me healthy &energized throughout the day. You can find an assortment in my bag, but my favorites are the B-complex & Tuna Omega-3 Fish Oil.”
- “In my cosmetics bag, you’ll find a travel-sized dry shampoo & the classic red lipstick “Cherry St” by Fiona Stiles, for those desk-to-dinner days.”
- “I’m a new mom, so I never leave home without a pouch filled with on-the-go baby essentials for my little girl— like an extra pacifier, wipes, small container of coconut oil, nail clippers & a teething toy.”
- “A notebook! You never know when a good idea will strike.”
What’s In Her Bag: Margo Wheeler
Fashion-forward, Margo is known around the hallways for her contagious laugh and aspirational style. See what our Chief People & Culture Office stows in her satchel.
- “Nars Velvet Eyeliner in the “Last Frontier” is my go to—I love a smoky eye.”
- “Nude lips. Nude lips. Obsessed. I like Laura Mercier’s “Angelic.”
- “Tide Pen. Stains happen.”
- “Drybar Triple Sec Texturizing Spray gives my hair a midday boost.”
- “Got to get those healthy raw plants in my body—Go Raw Banana Bread Sprouted Bar is always in my bag, along with a green juice.”
- “Hourglass Illume Sheer Color Trio puts the color back in my cheeks after a busy day.”
What can YOU not live without? Let us know in the comments!