With athleisure currently trending, it’s never been a better time to create outfits around a chic and comfy pair of sneakers. If you’re growing tired of the jeans and tee combo, there are a ton more options to style your sneakers with!
Style Your Sneakers with Black Pants
When you’re in “jeans and t-shirt” mode, but want to up the style ante with some new, pair your sneakers with a timeless pair of black skinnies that’ll keep you looking streamlined and stylish. Finish your outfit with an easy white tee and layer on a quintessential denim jacket or a warm vest for extra warmth.
Other ways to style your sneakers with pants:
- Try out a full-on athleisure look with leggings and your sneakers.
- Deck yourself out in stripes and black jeans with a denim jacket.
- Try a crisp, white button-up with black pants and your sneakers.
Style Your Sneakers with a Dress
Pairing a dress with a pair of sneakers is an effortless look that can be worn from day to night without having to do a shoe swap.
- Layer a shirt dress (left slightly unbuttoned) over a lace cami and pair with your sneakers.
- Rock a floral midi dress with your sneakers and a smart blazer.
- Split into separates with a pencil skirt, a short sleeved tee and your sneakers.
We love the dressed-down look that sneakers lend! They’re the perfect shoe to wear when you’re ready for a casual footwear option or if you need to give your feet a much-needed break from heels.
Ready for a new outfit to rock your favorite kicks with? Our expert stylists are here to help. Take your style quiz and order a Fix. Be sure to ask your stylist for new options that will have you stepping out in style. Relax and receive 5 pieces to try in the comfort of your own home. Buy what you like and send back the rest. Shipping and returns are always free.