Keep scrolling to see our April Stylist Picks for everyone!
April Stylist Picks for the Ladies
Lighten up this spring with breezy layers and bright colors.
- Off the shoulder anything: Currently I’m crushing on classic tops with unique details —like bell sleeves or off the shoulder tops. They’re a great way to elevate your look and show off a little skin.
- Light wash high waisted jeans: I’m loving high-waisted straight leg jeans & crop kick silhouettes in light washes for spring.
- Kaftans: Kaftans are my go to for special occasions, beachy vacations and for hosting parties. They’re so easy to pack and instantly up the chic factor.
- Heeled sandals: I think that a bold pop of color is the best way to brighten up any look! Whether you’re headed to a spring wedding or on casual Friday, a bold shoe is the way to go.
- Tasseled tote: Tassels are going to be everywhere this spring, from shoes to bags and even blouses. Whether you go big or small with your tassels, it’s all about adding a little flair to your look.
April Stylist Picks for the Guys
Button-up with updated and elevated basics.
- Floral print button-up short sleeves: Just like our ladies are rocking florals this spring and summer—men can too! Florals for men can be sophisticated and suave, yet totally fun!
- Light wash jeans: Light wash jeans are the perfect way to lighten up the darker denim of winter. This spring, men should try slim and straight fits to keep their look modern.
- SeaVee’s ‘Desert’ boot: Swap out your winter boots for a hybrid sneaker-boot like this one from SeaVee’s (have you heard of them?). Their sleek and sophisticated style makes them a great option for work or weekend.
- Cardigans: Guys can join the cardi-party too! Master the art of layering with a lightweight cardigan, especially over an Oxford or gingham print shirt.
- Linen herringbone blazer: Linen blazers are my new favorite transition piece for spring. It’s still tailored, but lightweight linen and cotton blends are perfect for the warmer months.
Ready to schedule a Fix for you & your guy? Be sure to update your Style Profile to tell your Stylist what you’d like to see for spring!