See her February Stylist Picks below!
- High-waisted Everything: As an hourglass shape, I always rely on high-waisted bottoms (skirts and jeans) to flatter my curves. The higher the waist, the better!
- Striped Tees: It doesn’t get any more classic than a striped tee. I’ve been investing in high-quality striped tees in multiple colorways so I can wear them season after season.
- Bell Sleeves: Sometimes, I think I was born in the wrong era. The resurgence of this ‘70s-inspired style brings out my inner boho babe. Plus, I can’t get over the extra feminine flair (and flare) of these sleeves.
- Silky Fabrics: I love how simple yet sultry a silky top can be. Pair them with boyfriend jeans and a moto jacket for a cool, weekend warrior look.
- Anything Gold: From my jewelry to the hardware on my moto jackets and handbags—gold is a must-have in my wardrobe.
- Duster Jackets: Lately, I’ve been loving knee-length (or longer) layering pieces. I’m obsessed with the way they add length to my frame while polishing off my outfit for just about every occasion.
- Soft Joggers: I’m all about the athleisure trend! I’m always looking for ways to incorporate a sporty-chic style into my outfits. Combining soft fabrics with joggers is a genius way to maintain an elevated look for a night out.
- Ankle Booties: I always reach for ankle booties in a luxe material (think suede or velvet) to top off my look.
- The Color Mauve: I’ve declared this my go-to color and have been collecting as many pieces within a dusty-rose palette ever since. I love pairing this hue with dark wash jeans or a printed skirt.
- A Neutral Clutch: For occasions that don’t call for handbags, a clutch is a must for storing my essentials while I’m on-the-go. I love clutches in neutral hues because I know they’ll go with anything.
More Things Christina’s Crushing On
When Christina’s not styling or answering your style questions at our Ask A Stylist section, she’s running her own business and staying fresh with her favorite beauty products. See what she’s bumping (Solange) and reading in her down time!
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray: This spray is a must-have for all skin-types. I like to spray it before and after applying my makeup to keep my face hydrated.
- Capture Your Style by Aimee Song: When I’m not styling for Stitch Fix, I’m running my own business where I work with bloggers and entrepreneurs. Street Style star, Aimee Song, really knows how to curate the perfect Instagram feed—which I use as inspiration for myself and clients!
- Peppermint Tea: I can’t start my morning without a hot cup of peppermint tea. I feel so calm and invigorated with just one sip!
- A Seat At The Table by Solange: I can listen to this on repeatand never get tired of it—especially while I’m styling my Stitch Fix clients.
Do you love Christina’s picks as much as we do? Tell us!