Check out some of our favorite ways to style fall’s favorite print!
Wear Plaid The Grunge Way
Channel the ’90s, like Africa Miranda, by casually tying a plaid shirt around your waist—it’s an easy way to add a print to any outfit. Update this throwback look with an on-trend bomber or moto jacket.
Wear Plaid The Glam Way
Kimberly Kong shows us how to take plaid from day to night. Dress it up with a leather mini skirt and over-the-knee boots for an instant date night ensemble. Create a faux crop-top by tying the ends of the shirt together so that it hits just above your waist.
Wear Plaid The Casual Way
Casually don this classic print with a cargo jacket and skinnies. Roll your denim at the ankles, like Kyrzayda Rodriguez did to show off your favorite pair of fall ankle booties.
Scroll through the slideshow to check out more looks. And tell us—which is your favorite?
A huge thank you to the influencers who visited us back in September. For more inspiration, be sure to visit their blogs!
- Africa Miranda: AfricaMiranda.com
- Jamie Dorobek: Creating Really Awesome Fun Things
- Kimberly Kong: Sensible Stylista
- Coco Bassey: Millennielle
- Monique Volz: Ambitious Kitchen
- Maria Gavin: Kinder Craze
- Daniela Ramirez: Nany’s Klozet
- Juli Bauer: PaleOMG
- April Moore: April Athena7
- Kyrzayda Rodriguez: Kyrzayda
- Taralynn Mcnitt: Simply Taralynn
- Rosanna Javier: Glam Dapper
- Andrea Roche: How Does She