Keep reading to see style expert Sabrina’s March picks below!
- Floral kimonos: I love all things vintage and a kimono always make my look feel a little more romantic.
- V-neck tees: They’re the perfect layering pieces! I wear mine under jackets, cardigans and button-up wovens.
- Boho dresses: These dresses are the perfect piece to transition into spring! I like to pair mine with booties and a moto jacket for an edgy take on the boho trend.
- Striped tops: What can I say? I’ll always love stripes! I feel instantly more chic when I put one on.
- Simple gold jewelry: Simple gold jewelry allows your personality and clothes to make the statement. It also allows for less time getting dressed because it goes with everything!
- Skinny black jeans: I love the classic Parisian chic style that a black skinny jean evokes. They’re perfect with such a wide variety of pieces from striped tees to cozy sweaters.
- Colored moto-jacket: A colored moto jacket is the perfect way to lighten up your spring wardrobe but keep that edgy vibe.
- Strappy sandals: I love the look of a strappy sandal. Plus, as the weather warms up, they’re the perfect shoe to transition from day to night, without having to throw on heels.
- Chambray button-up: It doesn’t get much more classic than a chambray, I especially love chambrays that are made with Tencel—so soft!
- Saddle bag purses: I’m reaching for a brown saddle bag this spring for when I want to downsize from my work tote. It’s perfect for quick trips to the farmers market or grabbing a cup of coffee with friends.
Other things Sabrina’s crushing on:
When Sabrina’s not styling, she’s thinking about all things fancy and french. From her favorite movie, Midnight in Paris, to Garance Doré’s podcast, see what else Sabrina’s loving!
- Midnight In Paris: I’ve always been a Francophile and this movie makes me fall more in love with France everytime I watch it.
- Garance Doré’s Pardon My French: I am a complete podcast nerd! I love to hear Garance and her team talk about all things fashion and wellness!
- Vogue Colors A to Z: A Fashion Coloring Book: This coloring book combines my love of fashion and art perfectly! Plus, coloring for an hour a day keeps the stress at bay!
- Eau de Parfum “Colette” by Tocca: This perfume has been a favorite now for years. I have yet to get tired of it and I love how just a little bit goes a long way.
What do you think about Sabrina’s March picks? Tell us in the comments!