Fashion isn’t just about the clothes on your back. Accessories & beauty products play a big part in a put-together look. A carefully-selected nail color can add that finishing touch to any ensemble. This spring, nail trends are seeing a change up not only in color but also design. With these tips in mind, you’re sure to have some dazzling digits!
Here are some classics to keep on standby:
- Apple red. No matter the season, or current trend, a red nail is always gorgeous.
- Beige. This is a flattering color for most skin tones, but be sure to choose a beige that has a warm tone (read: red, peach or yellow), has sheen and is totally opaque.
- Gray. A great way to mix it up if you’re sick of the nude nail look, but want to keep an understated feel, gray is a on-trend neutral.
Here are a few ways to branch out through a little nail design:
- Yellow. Try this color in a checkered pattern, or solid is a bright addition to the spring lineup.
- Colored tips. Go for a French manicure, but instead of white, choose green or red to really make a statement.
- Metallic. These shimmering looks aren’t restricted to shoes & jewelry anymore. Classic silver, bronze & rose gold are all the rage right now.
- Sparkle. Pick any color with some glittery luster to it & let those nails shine
- Pastels. Pastel anything & everything: blue, pink, mint green—you name it!
What do you think? Share your own advice in the comments below!