Petite Style: Tops
- Blouses that hit right at the hips. Anything longer will drown you!
- V-necks and Scoop-neck tops help elongate your upper body
- Fitted tops and blazers are your best friends
- Aim for single-breasted buttons to lengthen your torso
Petite Style: Bottoms
- Pin-stripes pants and skirts give the illusion of longer legs
- A 30-inch inseam is perfect for petite gals 5’4 and under
- A-line and pencil skirts that hit just above the knee for business attire
- For jeans, go for a fitted low-rise in either skinny, boot-cut or straight
Petite Style: Dresses
- Again, V-necks and scoop neck lines for dresses will be most flattering
- Empire waists, sheaths, or shirt dresses that gather at the waist are perfect for a petite frame
- Dresses that end right above the knee, show some legs for length!